This website uses 'cookies' own and third-party to provide you with a better experience and service. To browse the user accepts the use of 'cookies'. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies and the Elimination of the same by selecting the appropriate option in your browser. If you block the use of 'cookies' in your browser, it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
2.What is a 'cookie'?
A 'cookie' is a small piece of text that web sites send to your browser and stored in the user terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a Tablet, etc. These files enable the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next trip and make the site more useful to customize its content. Cookies play a very important role, to improve the experience of using the web.
3. How are cookies used?
To navigate this web site the user is accepting that 'cookies' can be installed on your terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches in the web services and these services personalization data.
- Connection data with social networks for users accessing with your Facebook or Twitter user.
4.Types of 'cookies' use
This site uses both temporary 'cookie' session as permanent 'cookies'. Session 'cookies' stored data only while the user accesses the website and permanent 'cookies' data stored in the terminal so they can be accessed and used in more than one session. According to the purpose for which that data collected through 'cookies' are addressed, the web can be used:
5. 'Cookies' technical
They are those that allow the user to browsing through the web page or application and using the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the web parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of safety during navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
6. Personalization Cookies
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined in your terminal or that the user defines. For example, language, type of browser through which access service, selected content design, geo-location of the terminal and locale from where access to the service.
7. 'Cookies' for statistical analysis
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on web sites. The information collected by means of this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the web sites, application, or platform and for the elaboration of profiles of navigation of the users of such sites, in order to bring about improvements in the service based on the data of use that the users make.
8.Third-party ' Cookies'
In some websites 'cookies' can be installed from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services of Google Analytics.
9.How to manage 'cookies' in your browser?
The user has the option to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your terminal: To adjust permissions related to Google Chrome browser 'cookies':
- Click on the menu on the toolbar (part your right perior, a symbol with 3 stripes).
- Select settings.
- In the window that appears, at the end, click on "Mostar advanced options".
- In the 'Privacy' section click the settings button for content.
- In the 'Cookies' section, you can configure the settings.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- From here you can set the option that interests you.
To adjust permissions related to 'cookie' in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu, or go to a cog wheel icon also located in the top right.
- Select the Security tab and use the delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Select the 'Cookies' checkbox, and then click Delete.
If you block the use of 'cookies' in your browser, it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
Some browsers specific rules can be configured to manage 'cookies,' Web site, which offers more precise control over the privacy. This means that it can disable 'cookies' from all sites except those that rely.